Gallo’s Seafood Restaurant is Hiring!
We are looking for Servers, Bartenders, Line Cooks and Dishwashers to Join Our Team!
Do you know the restaurant business? Would you jump in to help your team? Do you exude passion & commitment? Do you strive in a fast paced environment? Then, we want to hear from you!
We offer various employee benefits such as competitive pay, team member discounts, and medical insurance options for full-time employees. Training offered to help with your success.
Full-time & Part-time positions available
Lunch & Dinner shifts available
Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Previous experience in a restaurant preferred
- Strong work ethic and excellent multi-tasking skills
- Personable and professional demeanor
- Passion for great food and service
- Dependable, responsible and committed
- People-oriented — enjoys serving and interacting with people
- Team player –works well with others
- Thrives in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Ability to reach, bend and stoop
Essential Duties – Front Of House
- Take food and beverage orders from guests and accurately enter them into POS system
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter
- Perform side work before, during and at the end of each shift
- Maintain clean service areas
- Monitor and observe guests’ dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Treat guests and other team members with respect
- Accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable)
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow service staff members
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager
Essential Duties – Back Of House / Line Cook
- Assist with stocking and setting up the kitchen stations
- Prepare food including cleaning and cutting the ingredients and cooking dishes
- Plate prepared foods based on senior chef’s guidance
- Work with servers to ensure that orders are completed according to request and on time
- Wash and clean the kitchen and cooking utensils; store the equipment at the end of each shift
- Ensure that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulations
To apply, email your resume and/or info to email@example.com Walk-ins are welcome to come fill out an application in person. Our address is 8101 Roosevelt Boulevard, 19152. See the hostess when you arrive.
Thank you and good luck!